For a list of our current rental rates, click here
The profit rate will be charge to all groups unless a society number or registered charity number can be provided. If you are a group of friends/family wishing to book, you may qualify for the non-profit rate.
Overtime will be charged at a rate of $72/hour *2 hour minimum per day used (subject to review and approval per event). Custodial will not be charged on Monday-Thursday 5pm-10pm and Fridays 5pm-8pm for regular evening rentals.
Custodial fees apply in circumstances where the booking takes place on a weekend, statutory holiday, school closure, or CUPE Professional Development Day held in May.
Custodial fees may also be applicable in the following circumstances:
- There are 40 or more people in attendance
- Food or drink beyond water is being served
- The type of activity, number, and/or type of spaces being used (i.e. theatre), and/or number of hours rented designates
Custodial for Childcare:
Custodial will be charged at $36/week during times when school is in session and $72/hr with a minimum of 2.5 hours/week during school closures.
Where a rental group needs to access a school when there is no district staff on site, the building will be opened and/or closed by a contracted security runner. Opening and/or closing of the building may be provided in one of two ways:
- A security runner will be called out to open and/or close the building at a cost of $28 plus GST per occurrence.
- In cases of long term weekend rentals and childcare services, an electronic FOB may be issued to open at the following rates (subject to approval)
- $550 annually for 37 or more days *long term weekend and childcare rentals only (subject to approval and trial period)
- 3 Months with a security runner open is required before keys/fobs are issued
- The rental group will be charged $28 plus GST to train the user group how to use the FOB
- $50 non-refundable deposit will be charged upon key distribution
Bookings when there is no district staff on site may require a security runner to close the facility at a cost of $28 plus GST per occurrence.