There are many great resources available to help students prepare for end-of-year exams:
- Online Tutoring: LearnNowBC (a portal managed by the School District 73 Business Company (SD73BC) under an agreement with the Ministry of Education) provides a range of free tutorial services on the LearnNowBC website.
- Provincial Exam Specifications: Describes how provincially examinable subjects will be tested. Includes student reference materials for some exams.
- Past Provincial Exams and Keys: Past exams and answer keys to practise with.
- Writing Samples: High scoring examples from past English 12, Communications 12 and English First Peoples 12.
- Open School BC Provincial Exam Preparation Packages: Packages provide study suggestions, explanations, notes on answers, and in some cases, writing tips. Packages are $28.19 each, plus shipping.
- Surrey Public Library: Online Homework Centre features top elementary and high school resources, the Ask a Librarian feature and more.
- Grade 10, 11 and 12 e-Exams: Opportunities to complete sample exams before writing the real thing.
- Provincial exam bulletin - June 2016