Policies & Procedures
Ecole Kwantlen Park Secondary school is committed to nurturing a community dedicated to citizenship and learning.
Values and Beliefs
- Students are responsible for their own actions and decisions.
- Positive self-esteem enhances students' learning and cooperation.
- All students have inherent abilities that can be developed and expressed.
- Parent and community participation is critical for student success.
Parental involvement is sought through:
- parent-teacher conferences;
- four formal report cards and two interim report cards;
- Parent Advisory Council (PAC) meetings
- publication of our newsletter the final school day of each month;
- regular phone communication.