There are five summer learning program options:
- Full Credit - full course content courses
- Remedial - courses for students who have taken the course already and want to increase their knowledge or better their mark.
- LEAD Program*
- Transitions - for students going from grade 7 to grade 8 *
- Elementary - Literacy & Numeracy, Early French Immersion, Late French Immersion*
* Only for Surrey School District students who are referred by their home school and meet the criteria to be enrolled in the summer programs.
Summer School is provided free of charge to students who normally reside in British Columbia. International students and students from other provinces and territories in Canada are charged a fee at the time of registration. $900 per full credit course, $500 per remedial course. Fees can be paid by calling the Summer Learning Office.
For more information about Summer Learning please visit www.surreysummer.ca