MyEd BC Parent Portal Log In
Instructions and Information
MyEducation BC (MyEdBC) PARENT PORTAL provides parents with a new way to access their child's school information directly online. With this portal account, you will be able to view attendance, term grades, and other information about your child(ren). The MyEducationBC application is a secure portal used in most school districts in the province of BC.
Please see the attached document SD36 Parent Portal User Instructions for directions on how to login and navigate the Parent Portal.
Please note that you may encounter difficulties if you try to access this information on a MOBILE DEVICE..
If you have not already, parents/guardians will receive an email message from firstname.lastname@example.org with login ID and a temporary password.
Each parent/guardian has their own separate account. You will need to log into the account in order to update your password and gain access to the portal. Please follow the instructions outlined in the email to login to your account:
1. Visit http://www.myeducation.gov.bc.ca/aspen (link is external)
2. Make sure popups are enabled for your browser.
3. Your user name will be: _________.
4. Your temporary password will be: __________.
NOTE: Both user name and password are case sensitive.
5. Enter your user name and password then click “Log On” to access the system. You will be prompted to change your password, and fill out some information so that in the future you can click “I forgot my password” to receive a new password.
See the attached detailed Portal User Instructions document for information on password reset and recovery, and navigation of the portal.
Please contact the school by sending an email to email@example.com. In the subject line, please put Parent Portal, and in the message include the following: Login ID, Parent/Guardian Name, Child's Name and Pupil #, a brief description of your account issue.
Please see attached tip sheets to assist you in navigating the portal.
Portal Navigation Tips
Pages Tab Tips
Log in Tips
Family Tab Tips
Academic Tab Tips