- To continue to improve and extend student learning in the language arts, specifically reading, writing and oral language skills
- To continue to improve students' skill in mathematics, with a particular emphasis on problem-solving and critical thinking
- To continue to improve students' social skills through components of the personal planning curriculm, focussing on respect for all and personal goal setting
Accomplishments and Initiatives:
- The school focussed on the improvement of student writing this year. Considerable data has been gathered and many teachers are pleased with the improvements achieved.
- Students continue to enjoy integrating technology into their everyday studies. A well-equipped lab and knowledgeable staff facilitate the attainment of this goal.
- This year we held a wonderful science fair with students throughout the school participating.
- An active dance program highlighted the fine arts program.
- FSL program for intermediate students.