- Continue to improve students' writing skills.
- Improve social responsibility in all students; increase the number of students who make positive contributions to the classroom, school, and larger community.
Accomplishments and Initiatives:
- Consistently high achievement in student reading, writing, and numeracy.
- School-wide student recognition program to celebrate student achievements.
- Monthly Mustang Awards to recognize consistent positive behaviours in primary students.
- Comprehensive leadership program for students in grades 5 to 7.
- Active participation in athletic programs - cross-country, volleyball, basketball, track & field.
- Public speaking competition.
- School-wide wireless computer network.
- Active teacher mentorship.
- Recycling program.
- Active and supportive Parent Advisory Council (PAC).