Guildford Park Secondary will be holding Parent/Teacher Conferences on the following dates for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Thursday, October 26th from 3:30-6:30pm. Early dismissal for students that day is 1:31pm. All appointments will be in-person.
- Thursday, April 4th from 3:30-6:30pm. Early dismissal for students that day is 1:31pm. All appointments will be in-person.
Appointments should be made with your student’s teachers online at https://gpsabres.schoolappointments.com/.
Families will need to register their child and create a user profile. All user profiles and passwords from last semester have been removed to ensure security. Once you have a username and password, you will be able to login to the system to book appointments. Parent instructions are available on the Help Tab of the appointment website and are available below in various languages.
Families will be emailed approximately two weeks prior advising that the online appointment system is available to make appointments and the system will close by 9:00 am the day of parent teacher interviews.
Follow the link: http://gpsabres.schoolappointments.com
- Click on the "register" button in the top right corner. Complete all fields and create a username and password.
- Once you have completed the registration page, you will need to add your child/children. If you have more than one child, click on the "insert new" button to continue adding children.
- Once your child/children have been added, you may create appointments by clicking on the "manage students" button and the parent teacher interview time listed to the right of your child.
- To book an appointment, scroll through the list of teaching staff and click on each name. You can do this individually or you may hold the "ctrl" key to click on the teachers your son or daughter has for this semester. Click the “view calendars” button and select a time. You can book up to 6 appointments per child. Click the "Book Appointments" button after selecting your child’s appointment times. Repeat same instructions if you have a second child.
- When done, simply click on the "logout" button to end your session. The system automatically saves.
- If you are having difficulty with any aspect of the system, try "help" and click on "instruction guide for parents" button. If you are still having difficulty or do not have internet access, please call the school at 604-588-6701.