Resources for Students
- Foundry offers young people ages 12-24 health and wellness resources, services and supports – online and through integrated service centers in communities across BC.
- Mental health and substance use information.
- Kids Help Phone is phone/web counselling for ages 20 and under. FREE 24/7 service, anonymous, confidential and most importantly non-judgemental. You don't have to deal with this alone. Someone will listen. You can text, phone or live chat.
- Open for all ages, 24/7.
- Call 604-310-6789
- Youth In BC: 604-872-3311, online chat available from noon to 1 am.
- Mindful Teen Website - Being a teen can be really stressful! Mindfulness is a powerful way to handle stress, and live life more fully. Mindfulness is all about living fully in the present moment, without judgment, and with an attitude of kindness and curiosity.
- Struggling with anxiety during this time of uncertainty? You're not alone. Learn from our experts on how you can cope.
- Mind Your Mind exists in the space where mental health, wellness, engagement and technology meet. We work with community partners and young people aged 14 to 29 to co-create interactive tools and innovative resources to build capacity and resilience
- Kelty Mental Health: provides support and resources for navigating the mental health system, listening and offering peer support, and connecting people to resources and tools.
- Youth Space: Text and online chat 778-783-0177, available 6pm-Midnight
- Depression Hurts provides materials, resources and guides to provide you with the very best information to assist you and your family understand and manage depression.
- With such unprecedented changes coming on so quickly, it's understandable that the importance of sleep is flying under the radar. Focusing on sleeping well offers tremendous benefits. Sleep is critical to physical health and effective functioning of the immune system. It's also a key promoter of emotional wellness and mental health, helping to beat back stress, depression, and anxiety.
1. Emergency: 911
3. START TEAM: 1-844-782-7811 toll free
4. Fraser Health Crisis Line: 604-951-8855 or 1-877-820-7444; available 24/7
5. Suicide Crisis Prevention Line: Call toll-free 1-800-784-2433 or 604-872-3311; available 24/7 and in 140 languages