STUDENT INFORMATION PORTAL
MyEducation BC (MyEdBC) PARENT PORTAL provides parents with a new way to access their child's school information directly online. With this portal account, you will be able to view attendance, term grades, and other information about your child(ren). The MyEducationBC application is a secure portal used in most school districts in the province of BC.
Access the Information Portal to see your child's Report Card.
- See the Portal Login information HERE
- Please note that you may encounter difficulties if you try to access this information on a MOBILE DEVICE.
If we have your email address, you are automatically registered for the Portal. Your login information was sent to your email from our "SYSADMIN" in mid June.
If you have not already, parents/guardians will receive an email message from firstname.lastname@example.org with a login ID and a temporary password.
Each parent/guardian has their own separate account. You will need to log into the account to update your password and gain access to the portal.
PLEASE NOTE: if you can't sign in after two attempts, you will be locked out after the third try. After two failed attempts, you must reset your password through the link that reads "I forgot my password". Doing this will send a new password to your email address. If you happen to get locked out, please email the school at email@example.com to request the system admin to reset your password.
IMPORTANT: We must have your email address to allow you to access the Portal. Please email the school at firstname.lastname@example.org to update your information if we do not have it. Once you send us your email address, it takes about a week to update the system before a verification email with a temporary password will will be sent you.
Within that week, please monitor your inbox and spam folders for an email from SYSADMIN.
Please contact the school by sending an email to email@example.com. In the subject line, please put Parent Portal, and in the message include the following: Login ID, Parent/Guardian Name, Child's Name and Pupil #,and a brief description of your account issue.
Please see attached tip sheets to assist you in navigating the portal.
- Student Contact and Medical Information: It is very important that we have your child's information up-to-date. Students will get a form to take home during the first week of school to allow parents to validate the information. If changes are needed, the forms should be completed and signed by the parent/guardian and returned to our office as soon as possible.
- Student Missing School: If your child is going to be missing school for three or more days due to a family vacation, family emergency or parent/guardian approved event a "Missed School Time" form must be completed and return to the office in advance. This form is available at the office.
- Visitor Procedure: Visitors must report to the office prior to a meeting with a staff member or student. Visitors should not walk through the school without reporting to the office.