STUDENT INFORMATION PORTAL
Access the Information Portal to see your child's Report Card.
If we have your email address, you are automatically registered for the Portal. Your login information was sent to your email from our "SYSADMIN" in mid June.
If you have not received the log in information email, please check you junk or spam folder or deleted items folder. If you still can't find your verification email, please follow the red instructions below.
PLEASE NOTE: if you can't sign in after two attempts, you will be locked out after the third try. After two failed attempts, you must reset your password through the link that reads "I forgot my password". Doing this will send a new password to your email address. If you happen to get locked out, please email the school at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the system admin to reset your password.
IMPORTANT: We must have your email address to allow you to access the Portal. Please email the school at email@example.com to update your information if we do not have it. Once you send us your email address, it takes about a week to update the system before a verification email with a temporary password will will be sent you.
Within that week, please monitor your inbox and spam folders for an email from SYSADMIN.
Optional Student Accident Insurance
Did you know that the Surrey School District does not insure expenses for student injuries that happen on school grounds or during school activities? You are responsible for these expenses as a parent or guardian.
Several companies offer accident insurance. Parents who would like to purchase accident insurance for their child are advised to choose an insurance provider and plan that suits your family's individual needs. For your convenience Surrey Schools has made available information on student accident insurance through Insuremykids, and studyinsuredstudentaccident.com.
Some plan features:
- Provides coverage 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, in or out of school.
- Covers expenses that are limited or not insured under MSP, private or group insurance plans, for example, private tutors, lump sum payment for fractures and dislocations, counselling and much more.
- Covers injury related Dental (including future expenses).
- Covers Ambulance fees
- Covers injury related Eyeglasses (limits may apply).
- Low annual premiums from $13 - $33 per student. (Discounts available for families with 3 or more children).
District Threat Assessment Protocol.
Traffic Parking Safety
Career Conversation for Parents.
2. Student Accident Info Sheet - Punjabi.
Student Information Portal Login
Student Information Portal Login Info