As a parent or guardian, you care about your child's progress in school and so do we. To build a positive relationship with your school ….
- meet the staff early in the school year;
- be informed about your child’s class and school activities;
- send a note or make a call to recognize a job well done;
- be involved in your school’s PAC;
- be willing to listen and learn;
- remember that both you and school staff are interested in your child’s success
Here are some learning resources that can help you ensure your child is on the right track. Follow the links below to learn more about learning and other resources to help you support your child.