Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
Start entering a first or last name to find someone.
About Our School
BC Curriculum – Learning Areas
Hours & Closures
Maps & Directions
Policies & Procedures
Code of Conduct
School Staff List
After School Programs
Pay Fees Online
School Supply Lists
Submit an Idea
News & Other
Our School Plan
Discovery Education ... Bringing Learning to Life!
is a powerful digital resource that your children have access to both at school and at home.
Log in at:
Students log in with their SurreySchools userID and password or if you don't have that information, use:
School Cash Online Coming Soon
Stay tuned for more information!
Watch for Student Accident Insurance
Coming in September
Your District Parent Advisory Council and the Surrey School District will be providing an opportunity for families to purchase private accident insurance through Kids Plus(tm).
* Provides coverage 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, in or out of school.
* Covers expenses that are limited or not insured under private or group insurance plans or MSP; such as, hospital TV rental, private tutors, lump sum payment for fractures and dislocations, rehabilitation and much more.
* Covers injury related Dental (including future expenses).
* Covers repair or replacement of Eyeglasses damaged in an accident.
* Low annual premiums from $14.50 per student for the Basic Plan (discounts available for families with 3 or more children).
Further details will be provided early in the new school year or visit: www.kidsplus.ca.
A Wealth of Digital Resources to support your child's learning!
Did you know that your children, as Surrey students, have access to a wealth of rich and dynamic
at school and at home? eBooks, Digital Magazines, Video streaming & downloads, Online databases, and more!
Access these resources
There are no current announcements to show.
Sign up to receive communications from
I agree to the
terms and conditions
Joint RCMP Surrey Schools Letter to Parents - Jun2018
No upcoming events
Adams Road sd36
Great time going to all the classes today & handing out donuts to say farewell & thank you. 'DONUT' forget about me…
Tweeted june 27 2017
Elem. Parent Start Up Letter Sept 2017
Student Accident Insurance
Head Lice Treatment
K-5 Second Step Overview
Online Resources for student learning
Adams Road on Twitter
Adams Road PAC on Facebook
Adams Road PAC on Twitter
DIGITAL RESOURCES to support student learning!