- To improve students’ ability to communicate their thoughts, ideas and information through different forms of writing including personal, stories, poems and informational.
- To improve student's ability to behave in a social responisible manner that highlights empathy, respect, cooperation, trust, and conscience.
- To improve student's ability to critically think and problem solve in a variety of situations.
Accomplishments and Initiatives:
- Early Literacy Intervention
- School Wide use of Technology
- Student Leadership
- Cross Grade Guided Reading Instruction
- Differentiated Instruction to Meet the Needs of All Students