Skip to main content


Welcome to Panorama Ridge Counselling!



Your counsellors are here to help you with educational, personal, social, emotional and career support at school. 

We provide both personal and career counselling. 

Our Goal:

To help all students gain the skills, knowledge and attitudes to...

  • know and appreciate themselves
  • relate effectively to others
  • develop appropriate educational plans and explore career alternatives.

Why see a counsellor?


  • Personal Counselling: we meet with students to provide support with anxiety, depression, grief, loss, friendship concerns, mindfulness, building resilience and coping with stress.  We can also refer students to appropriate community agencies, for additional counselling and support.
  • Academic Counselling: your counsellors have information to help you with course selection, graduation requirements, night school, summer school and how to register for online learning.  We can also support you with goalsetting, organization, and study skills.
  • Career Counselling: your counsellors can help you with planning for your future including, career exploration, ordering transcripts and applying to post-secondary institutions. We also have a career centre at P.R. where students can learn about scholarships, programs in the trades and work experience. 

How do I connect with my counsellor?

  • The easiest way to make an appointment to speak with one of us is by sending a Microsoft Teams message to your counsellor. 
  • You can also come down to the counselling office to see if your counsellor is free to speak with you, at any time (our entrance is behind the main office on the main floor).

Who is my counsellor?




Angie Peters

Department Head

A - Dham

Katrina Wisniewski


Dhan - Khan

Eileen Mumford


Khao - Rom

Sarah Kurrein


Ron - Z

Julie Chic



Laurie McGillivray




How can I access additional mental health support?

1700158685396.jpegIf you need to speak directly to someone for mental health support and/or need help, please contact the Kids Help Phone: 


Call 1-800-668-6868
Text 686868

If you are at risk of harming yourself or are in danger, please call 9-1-1.

How do I apply to college or university?

  • Your first step is to create a BCeID in order to have your transcripts automatically sent to all the institutions to which you apply. You can do this at
  • After you have created your BCeID, please use the step-by-step instruction guide from the resources at the bottom of this page to register with BC Student Transcript Service.
  • To apply for post-secondary school, make an account with and follow the instructions. 
  • Once you have applied, make sure you check your student email account regularly for updates. It is highly recommended that you reach out to an advisor at the college or university where you applied for the most up-to-date information. 
  • Colleges and universities hold many open houses, virtual, and in-person information sessions from September - December. Be sure to check post-secondary websites for updates on when you can attend these sessions. 


image description
Back to top