Students who are new to the Surrey School District need to register online. Registration tab is on the main school page. For school registration, the following documents must be provided:
- Proof of Birth Date for the student (Birth certificate or passport);
- Proof of guardianship (parents’ or guardians’ as shown on birth certificate or other appropriate legal documentation such as landed immigrant paper or guardianship order);
- Proof of citizenship for both the parent and the student (Canadian birth certificate, citizenship card, passport, landed immigrant document, permanent resident card);
- Proof of Residency (a purchase or rental agreement, cable, hydro or gas bill etc.);
- Three pieces of identification showing the address of residence (purchase or rental agreement, utility bill, driver's license, etc.);
One of the three pieces above must be government issued in order to complete the registration process (BC driver's license, BC Services Card, BCID or BC Care Card of parent/legal guardian).
Documents which are helpful, but not required:
- Health documents (care card, immunization records, medical condition information);
- Educational background (report cards).
Those born in British Columbia can obtain birth certificates from BC Vital Statistics.
Please click the link HERE to start the VIVOS online registration process.