Skip to main content


Need a Transcript?  You don't need to call the school - you can do it all online now!

Go to the Ministry of Education's Transcripts and Certificate website (see link below) 

To get a transcript you must register for a BC Government account, a BCeID.  Follow the system prompts & register for STS (Student Transcript Service).

From your STS Dashboard make post-secondary institution selections, view transcripts, view assessment results, and send transcripts immediately.

image description
Back to top