2024 Secondary Summer Learning is open to students from all Districts. We offer full credit, Preview/Review courses and specialty course programs.
Please refer to our Course Offerings for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions *Please Read*
- All registration modifications need to be done through the link you received in your confirmation email. If you have already registered for one or more courses and need to add, remove or change your courses, please use the link in the confirmation email to make adjustments. If you are having trouble, please email us and we will re-send the confirmation
- All academic advising inquiries need to be directed to your school counselors; Summer Learning clerical staff cannot provide academic advice
- Full attendance is required; if you have a vacation planned during the Summer Learning session, please do not register for Summer Learning
- Please register with an email address that you currently have access to, as your confirmation of your registration will be sent to that address
- All courses are offered in person. Summer Learning does not offer online courses.
- There are no other courses or locations other than the ones listed in the Summer Learning course schedule
- Summer Learning does not maintain a waitlist. If a course is full please keep checking back on the Registration site to see if someone has withdrawn, or attend at the site in person on the first day of class.
- All inquiries or troubleshooting issues need to be sent in writing to email@example.com and will be dealt with in order received. Please note that high volumes may result in short delay and you will only receive a response if your question is not answered by the auto-reply email