Secondary Summer Learning is open to students from all Districts. We offer full credit, academic completion and specialty course programs.
June 25 - Online Registration Closes at Midnight
June 28th - Online Change request forms no longer accepted
July 4 - In-person Withdrawal / Change request forms are available at the summer sites (please go to the site where you have registered)
If you are looking to submit a new registration after June 25, please go to your desired Summer Learning Secondary site on or after the first day, July 4th, to register in person. Please note for courses that are already full, you may request to be waitlisted and contacted if a spot becomes available in the course.
Please refer to our Course Offerings for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions *Please Read*
- All registration modifications need to be done through the confirmation email link. If you have already registered for one or more courses and need to add, remove or change anything, please use the link in the confirmation email to do adjustments. If you are having troubles, please email us and we will re-send the confirmation.
- All academic advise inquiries need to be directed to the school counselors, clerical staff cannot assist with academic advice.
- Full attendance is required, if you have a vacation planned, please do not register for Summer Learning.
- Please register with an email address that you have access to, as you will need access to your confirmation email.
- All courses are in person.
- There are no other courses or locations other than the ones listed.
- We do not maintain a waitlist, if a course is full please keep checking back to see if someone has withdrawn.
- All inquiries or troubleshooting issues need to be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be dealt with in order received, which may have a short dely. You will get a reply if your inquiry was not answered by the auto-reply email.