The Ministry of Education notes that Career-Life Education focuses on gaining a clear understanding of career-life development knowledge, skills, and strategies for life's journey into adulthood, and includes:
- exploring career-life possibilities for adult life, such as roles, opportunities, and community resources;
- examining ways to publicly represent ourselves both face-to-face and in digital environments;
- practicing inclusive and respectful interactions for various community and work-related contexts;
- connecting and engaging with supportive community members; and
- researching post-graduation options and planning resources, such as labour market trends, budgeting tools, and workplace safety guidelines.
To review the Ministry of Educations Core Competencies, Big Ideas and Learning Standards go to: