This translation tool is provided by Google Translate and offers a wide variety of languages. While the tool is intended to provide users with a basic translation of the information available on our website, it may lose some accuracy or context when translating into certain languages.Surrey Schools cannot guarantee the accuracy of any translated information and it is highly recommended that users contact the appropriate departments before acting upon translated information.
Start entering a first or last name to find someone.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION (April 8, 2020)
The Surrey School District is pleased to welcome all new students to our schools. Due to social distancing guidelines, in-person registration is not
available at this time. Please go to the following website to learn about online registration: Student Registration with SD36. Kindly be reminded that registration at your school of choice is based on availability.
When registering your child, please note the following process:
1. Visit School Locator to determine catchment school
2. Complete the online registration form
3. Once your form is processed, the school will confirm catchment & contact you
1. proof of birth date for student (birth certificate or passport)
2. proof of guardianship (for parents or guardians as shown on child's birth certificate or other appropriate legal documentation such as landed immigrant document or guardianship order)
3. proof of citizenship for both parent & student (Canadian birth certificate, citizenship card, passport, landed immigrant document, permanent resident card, enhanced driver's licence or enhanced identification card)
The school district recognizes that personal circumstances may make it difficult for some individuals to complete the registration process. Please discuss any unique circumstances with the school principal when registering. We welcome all new students & we are pleased to assist in any way we can. If you have further questions, please contact the neighbourhood school, or the school district at (604) 596-7733.
Please find below our registration document checklist.