Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Tamanawis Secondary

Caring Community, Engaged Learners, Inspired Citizens



Need a Transcript?  You don't need to call the school - you can do it all online now!

Go to the Ministry of Education's Transcripts and Certificate website:  http://www/ 

To get a transcript you must register for a BC Government account, a BCeID.  Follow the system prompts and register for STS (Student Transcript Service).

From your STS Dashboard make post-secondary institution selections, view transcripts, view assessment results, and send transcripts immediately.