This translation tool is provided by Google Translate and offers a wide variety of languages. While the tool is intended to provide users with a basic translation of the information available on our website, it may lose some accuracy or context when translating into certain languages.Surrey Schools cannot guarantee the accuracy of any translated information and it is highly recommended that users contact the appropriate departments before acting upon translated information.
Start entering a first or last name to find someone.
Goals: At Tamanawis, we are committed to:
· Strive for excellence - you're worth it!
· Develop academic & interpersonal skills
· Control your future - keep your options open!
· Respect - receive what you give
· Build self-esteem - take pride in yourself, be confident!
· Everyone is responsible for their actions - our school goal is a safe environment
· Individual & cultural differences are valuable
· Team Tamanawis - students, parents, staff & the community working together
· Communicate openly - building understanding, be part of the school spirit, have fun!
· improve students ability to make decisions, solve problems & analyze critically
· increase students' acceptance & respect for the ideas of others
· increase students' ability to use information & computer technology in school & personal lives
Accomplishments & Initiatives:
· Friendship Garden Project
· Technology enhanced science program
· Strong community ties: active & vital Parent Advisory Committee, career prep & coop programs
· ELL leadership program
· Many leadership opportunities for students through student council, leadership conferences, peer tutoring, peer mediation & various school & District committees
· Commitment to include all students with special needs through extensive integration into regular classes
· Commitment to provide enrichment activities & opportunities for qualified students