Start entering a first or last name to find someone.
Goals: At Tamanawis, we are committed to:
· Strive for excellence - you're worth it!
· Develop academic and interpersonal skills.
· Control your future - keep your options open!
· Respect - receive what you give.
· Build self-esteem - take pride in yourself, be confident!
· Everyone is responsible for their actions - our school goal is a safe environment.
· Individual & cultural differences are valuable.
· Team Tamanawis - students, parents, staff and the community working together.
· Communicate openly - building understanding, be part of the school spirit, have fun!
· to improve students ability to make decisions, solve problems & analyze critically
· to increase students' acceptance & respect for the ideas of others
· to increase students' ability to use information & computer technology in their school & personal lives
Accomplishments & Initiatives:
· Friendship Garden Project
· Technology enhanced science program
· Strong community ties: active and vital Parent Advisory Committee, career prep & coop programs
· ESL leadership program
· Many leadership opportunities for students through student council, leadership conferences, peer tutoring, peer mediation & various school & District committees
· Commitment to include all students with special needs through extensive integration into regular classes
· Commitment to provide enrichment activities & opportunities for qualified students