This translation tool is provided by Google Translate and offers a wide variety of languages. While the tool is intended to provide users with a basic translation of the information available on our website, it may lose some accuracy or context when translating into certain languages.Surrey Schools cannot guarantee the accuracy of any translated information and it is highly recommended that users contact the appropriate departments before acting upon translated information.
Start entering a first or last name to find someone.
Our school has an active parent group which enriches our schools' programs and services to our students. All parents are voting members of the Parent Advisory Council and are encouraged to attend meetings. Dates are published in our school newsletter and in the PAC newsletter.
The PAC contributes to a positive sense of school and communtiy through activities such as:
- being well informed of local and district issues and distributing relevant information to parents
- advising the administration of parental views on school programs, policies and activities
- helping parents gain appropriate access to the education system
- ensuring a safe environment for students, e.g. phone trees
- organizing activities within the school, such as fund-raising events, volunteer programs, and student activities that support the educational goals of the school
In addition, schools have a School Planning Council made up of parents, a teacher and the Principal. The council looks collaboratively several times a year at establishing new directions for growth in the school.
PAC Executive - 2019/20
Co-President - Paula Green
Co-President - Kerri Turner
Secretary - Jen Fimrite
Treasurer - Nicole Verhoeven
Communications - Sheri Vande Ven
DPAC Representative - Sumedh Degaonkar
Other PAC Contacts:
Nina Hemmes / Germana Mota-Mitchell - Hot Lunch Coordinator
Email Address: email@example.com