This translation tool is provided by Google Translate and offers a wide variety of languages. While the tool is intended to provide users with a basic translation of the information available on our website, it may lose some accuracy or context when translating into certain languages.Surrey Schools cannot guarantee the accuracy of any translated information and it is highly recommended that users contact the appropriate departments before acting upon translated information.
Start entering a first or last name to find someone.
The Surrey School District is pleased to welcome all new students to our schools. In order to help support social distancing in our schools, we are now offering a new online registration system for parents. Please note that registration at your school of choice is based on availability.
When registering your child, please note the following process:
1. Use the School Locator Tool to determine your catchment school
2. Complete the online registration request form
The school district recognizes that personal circumstances may make it difficult for some individuals to complete the registration process. Please discuss any unique circumstances with the school principal when you are contacted. We welcome all new students and we are pleased to assist in any way we can.
Please see below for important information regarding the registration process. If you have any questions, please contact Salish Secondary at 604-235-9836 or email email@example.com.
Once your form is processed the school will contact you regarding required documentation. The following documents are required:
1. Proof of birth date for the student (birth certificate or passport).
2. Proof of guardianship (as shown on child's birth certificate, or other appropriate legal documentation such as landed immigrant document or guardianship order).
3. Proof of citizenship for both the parent and student (Canadian Birth Certificate, Citizenship Card, Passport, Landed Immigrant Document, Permanent Resident Card, Enhanced Driver's License or Enhanced Identification Card).
4. Proof of residence (e.g., ordinarily resident) of parent/guardian in BC:
5. Three pieces of identification showing the address of residence (purchase or rental agreement, utility bill, driver's license, etc.)
6. One of the three pieces above must be government issued in order to complete the registration process (BC driver's license, BC Services Card, BCID or BC Care Card of parent/legal guardian).
7. Documents which are helpful, but not required:
8. Health documents (care card, immunization records, medical condition information);
9. Educational background (report cards).