Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Queen Elizabeth Secondary

A tradition of excellence

School Registration
School Registration


Students who are new to the Surrey School District need to register at: SurreySchools Registration 

The following documents must be provided:

  • Proof of Birth Date for the student (Birth certificate or passport);
  • Proof of guardianship (parents’ or guardians’ as shown on one of the following:  large birth certificate or other appropriate legal documentation such as landed immigrant paper or guardianship order; Child Tax Benefit Statement; Universal Child Care Benefit Statement; Dental Benefit Card; Extended Health Benefit Card);
  • Proof of citizenship for both the parent and the student (one of the following; Canadian Birth Certificate; Citizenship Card; Passport; Landed Immigrant Document; Permanent Residence Card);
  • Proof of Residency (one of the following; a purchase or rental agreement; cable; hydro or gas bill; NOT a phone bill);
  • Other Documentation - most recent report card; care card

Those born in British Columbia can obtain birth certificates from BC Vital Statistics.

There are currently no active announcements.