Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Fraser Heights

Home of the Firehawks

School Registration
School Registration


Registration is online only please click on this link for more information on how to register online  Online Registration Link

Documentation and Eligibility

In-person registration is required at the neighbourhood school or school of choice (if space is available). The following documents are required at the school when registering:

1. Proof of birth date for the student (birth certificate or passport).

2. Proof of guardianship (as shown on child’s birth certificate, or other appropriate legal documentation such as landed immigrant document or guardianship order).

3. Proof of citizenship for both the parent and student (Canadian Birth Certificate, Citizenship Card, Passport, Landed Immigrant Document, Permanent Resident Card, Enhanced Driver’s License or Enhanced Identification Card).

4. Proof of residence (e.g., ordinarily resident) of parent/guardian in BC:

a) Three pieces of identification showing the address of residence (purchase or rental agreement, utility bill, driver’s license, etc.).

b) One of the three pieces above must be government issued in order to complete the registration process (BC driver’s license, BC Services Card, BCID or BC Care Card of parent/legal guardian).

5. Copy of most recent report card (if available).

All registrants who are unable to satisfy the document requirements as in items 3 or 4 above will be referred to the International Education Department to determine whether they will be classified as a fee-paying or non-fee paying student. Examples of circumstances for referral to the International Education Department:

  •  Student’s parent/guardian is unable to provide proof of residency in BC
  • Student’s parent/guardian has proof of Canadian citizenship or immigration status, but do not meet the ordinarily resident in BC requirement, but are ordinarily resident in another province or country
  •  Student is residing with someone (who is ordinarily resident in BC) other than their parent/guardian
  • Student’s parent/guardian arrives at the school with a work or study permit, permanent residency application in progress, or is a refugee claimant

Once assessed, all fee-paying and non-fee paying out-of-province or international students must provide the school with an official letter of acceptance issued by the International Education Department in order to register.

For all course information and fillable forms please click here 


14033 - 92 Ave, Surrey

Tel No: 604-595-6168

Fax No: 604-595-6169


#120 – 7525 King George Blvd, Surrey

Tel No: 604-543-3060

Fax No: 604-592-2139   

English Learner Welcome Centre 
by SpSetup_PRODSVC
 12/16/2011 6:57 PM
Session info
Time: 10/27/2020 3:07:15 AM
Host: AS78
Ref# 7ad20