This translation tool is provided by Google Translate and offers a wide variety of languages. While the tool is intended to provide users with a basic translation of the information available on our website, it may lose some accuracy or context when translating into certain languages.Surrey Schools cannot guarantee the accuracy of any translated information and it is highly recommended that users contact the appropriate departments before acting upon translated information.
Start entering a first or last name to find someone.
WE CAN'T PROCESS YOUR REGISTRATION UNTIL WE HAVE ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS - PLEASE ONLY SUBMIT COMPLETE REGISTRATIONS.
Documentation and Eligibility
In-person registration is required at the neighbourhood school or school of choice (if space is available). The following documents are required at the school when registering:
1. Proof of birth date for the student (birth certificate or passport).
2. Proof of guardianship (as shown on child’s birth certificate, or other appropriate legal documentation such as landed immigrant document or guardianship order).
3. Proof of citizenship for both the parent and student (Canadian Birth Certificate, Citizenship Card, Passport, Landed Immigrant Document, Permanent Resident Card, Enhanced Driver’s License or Enhanced Identification Card).
4. Proof of residence (e.g., ordinarily resident) of parent/guardian in BC:
a) Three pieces of identification showing the address of residence (purchase or rental agreement, utility bill, driver’s license, etc.).
b) One of the three pieces above must be government issued in order to complete the registration process (BC driver’s license, BC Services Card, BCID or BC Care Card of parent/legal guardian).
5. Copy of most recent report card (if available).
All registrants who are unable to satisfy the document requirements as in items 3 or 4 above will be referred to the International Education Department to determine whether they will be classified as a fee-paying or non-fee paying student. Examples of circumstances for referral to the International Education Department:
Once assessed, all fee-paying and non-fee paying out-of-province or international students must provide the school with an official letter of acceptance issued by the International Education Department in order to register.
For all course information and fillable forms please click here
INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION DEPT.
14033 - 92 Ave, Surrey
Tel No: 604-595-6168
Fax No: 604-595-6169
#120 – 7525 King George Blvd, Surrey
Tel No: 604-543-3060
Fax No: 604-592-2139