Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Elgin Park

Be the best you can be

School Registration
School Registration


To determine if your home is in Elgin Park's catchment, click here:  School Locator

Students who are new to the Surrey School District need to registeronline for their neighbourhood school, or school of their choice if space is available.

To access the Surrey School District's online student registration system, 


You will be asked to upload the following documents for registration or you can email securely to

Registration documents.pdf

Out of Catchment Form.pdf

Those born in British Columbia can obtain birth certificates from BC Vital Statistics.

International Students must register first at:

Surrey School District

International Education Office

14033 - 92 Avenue

Surrey, BC

Telephone: 604-595-6168

There are currently no active announcements.