Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
SharePoint

École Crescent Park

Promoting positive, supportive relationships between students, parents and staff

Crescent Park History
Crescent Park History

A little bit of History….

The Crescent Beach and Ocean Park communities have proudly supported the education of children in this area for over 100 years!  In 1913, a small one room school opened to meet the growing population in the area on land donated by Captain Watkin Williams, owner of the Crescent Hotel.  The school supported nine students and was located on the South East corner of Tullock Road and Old Crescent Road (present day 28th Ave. and 126th Street).  As the area grew, a new Crescent School (now Crescent Park Annex) was built in 1918 on land donated by local landowner, Ben Stevenson.  This school operated as the main school for the local area until 1948 when enrolment increased and the current Crescent Park Elementary was constructed.  Numerous additions and renovations have taken place over the years but the history within this wonderful building is still evident for all to see!


  
  
  
There are no items to show in this view of the "Documents" document library.
Session info
Time: 3/2/2021 8:55:02 PM
Host: AS78
Ref# de206