This translation tool is provided by Google Translate and offers a wide variety of languages. While the tool is intended to provide users with a basic translation of the information available on our website, it may lose some accuracy or context when translating into certain languages.Surrey Schools cannot guarantee the accuracy of any translated information and it is highly recommended that users contact the appropriate departments before acting upon translated information.
Start entering a first or last name to find someone.
Students at Crescent Park Elementary enjoy a variety of activities and presentations that support cultural appreciation, physical fitness, Social Emotional Learning, and other curricular areas, many funded by our dedicated Parent Advisory Council (PAC). Over the years, our students have enjoyed:
· Instruction in Parkour, Yoga, fencing, tennis, in-line skating and golf
· School-wide presentations from a variety of sources including Social Inclusion speaker Michael Bortolotto, Green Shoes Theatre Company, Cadence vocal group, Dufflebag Theatre, The Canadiana Musical Theatre Company, and 3 Crows Productions
· STEM challenges for all K-7 students - The Cardboard Challenge and Iggy Peck Architect
· Sexual Health information for all students by Saleema Noon
· School-wide initiatives including Pink Shirt Day, Orange Shirt Day, Jump Rope for Heart
· A school-wide Talent Show, Science Fair, and Young Entrepreneur Fair
· And two Scholastic Book Fair sales a year!
Finally, at Crescent Park Elementary we have an active athletic culture and support all district sporting events including basketball, volleyball, badminton, ultimate frisbee, cross-country, and track & field. Our grade 4 & 5 students participate each year in the Surrey Library Reading Link Challenge and all students enjoy ice-skating lessons each spring. In support of our growing ADST culture students enjoy a wide variety of coding and robotics technologies including Bloxels, Ozbots, M-Bots, Dash & Dots, Spheros, & Osmo.