This translation tool is provided by Google Translate and offers a wide variety of languages. While the tool is intended to provide users with a basic translation of the information available on our website, it may lose some accuracy or context when translating into certain languages.Surrey Schools cannot guarantee the accuracy of any translated information and it is highly recommended that users contact the appropriate departments before acting upon translated information.
Start entering a first or last name to find someone.
Kindergarten Lottery Programs of Choice.pdf
The Online application for Lottery 2020 will open on January 27, 2020. Parents will have a 3-week window of opportunity to apply from January 27 to February 17, 2020 (at midnight)
Open House - Information Meeting for Parents/GuardiansALL Information sessions are program based and are open to all interested parents regardless of which school you would choose. In the case of multiple open houses, please choose the location/date most convenient for you, for January 2020.Montessori Program Information
* 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 9 - District Education Centre, Room 2020 - 14033 – 92nd Avenue, Surrey (No children please.)
Intensive Fine Arts Program Information
* 6:00 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 5 - White Rock Elementary, 1273 Fir Street, Surrey - New Date
* 5:00 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 22 - David Brankin Elementary, 9160 - 128 Street, Surrey - New Date and Time
Early French Immersion Program Information
* 7:00 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 8 - Laronde Elementary, 1880 Laronde Drive, Surrey
* 7:00 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 28- Simon Cunningham Elementary, 9380 - 140 Street, Surrey - New Date
Traditional Program Information
* 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 8 - District Education Centre, Room 2020 - 14033 – 92nd Avenue, Surrey (No children please.)
The Kindergarten Choice Lottery allows parents to choose up to 3 Choice programs at their preferred locations.
The lottery opens in January and remains open to parents and guardians to register their children for several weeks.
The lottery is then closed and spaces are allotted though a randomized draw.
Parents will then be notified if they have received a space in a Choice program or else placed on a waitlist.
January 13th - Register at local school/catchment school
January 27th - Online applications open for lottery
February 12th - Deadline to register at catchment school in order to apply online for Choice Program
February 17th - Online applications close
February 24th to March 13th - Random draw for lottery takes place. Lottery results emailed to applicants for accept and decline or with waitlist placements.
Intensive Fine Arts
Early French Immersion
Applications are accepted from January 27 until the closing date of February 17 at midnight PST.
Read parent frequently asked questions about the application process.