Suitable for: Grades K to 12
Access: Log in using the generic digital resources username and password. If you don’t know the generic login, ask your school’s Teacher Librarian.
- A digital curriculum and online teaching resource that provides access to a rich collection of over 120,000 learning assets – all designed for easy integration into a curriculum and correlated to provincial outcomes.
- Select just the right subject matter to satisfy local requirements with video content that is correlated with provincial outcomes
- Quickly identify relevant content for lessons utilizing enhanced search tools, such as Curriculum Standards Search, Thematic Focus pages or the Monthly Calendar
- Address multiple learning styles with content that can be delivered in a variety of formats (print, auditory, visual support and interactive experiences)
- Customize and personalize lessons to different subjects, grades, and learning styles
- Create and innovate with Assignment Builder, Quiz Center, Writing Prompt Generator, and other resources
- Demonstrate real world science with STEM Connect, a captivating resource connecting students to STEM curriculum and career development
- Featuring a Canadian Calendar, Canada Theme Pages, and Canadian Provincial Atlas and content from Discovery’s Canadian talent: Dave Salmoni, Into the Lion's Den, Les Stroud, Beyond Survival, and Dan Riskin, Curiosity