Information Management Services
The Information Management Services (IMS) department is the behind-the-scenes partner at Surrey Schools. We manage the district's information and communication technology needs, from computers in classrooms to business, student, and library application systems. We work with schools and district sites to ensure they have the information, technology, and related services they need to achieve their goals.
Develop, execute, and maintain outstanding services and service levels, which reflect the combined resources and requirements of information technology at the school and district levels.
We maintain a high level of professionalism in all of our interactions, including following through with actions that support our words.
Two separate but aligned visions have been developed for educators and administrators. They are equally important audiences working towards a common goal - delivering learning opportunities for the students.
Partners in improving students' learning through the synergy of reliable technology and innovative access to the very best learning opportunities.
Demonstrate leadership and support for collaborative, cost-effective and easy-to-use administrative technology to assist SD36 staff in supporting student learning.
Our principles reflect the "laws" we follow as we provide our services to support student learning.
- Trustworthiness - we do what we say we will do.
- Respect - we will regard others with consideration.
- Fairness - we will consider, evaluate and balance all needs.
- Integrity - we will be honest about opportunities and challenges.
- Kindness - we will be friendly, positive and caring at all times.
Represent the beliefs that we adhere to and respect as we work to support student learning. At the heart of our values is a commitment to and focus on teamwork.
- Partnership - our positive relationships are the most important things to us.
- Professionalism - every customer will have a positive experience when interacting with anyone from IMS.
- Leadership - we care about the user experience.
- Expertise - we transform learning.
|Name||Job Title||Business Phone|
|Dan Turner||Executive Director, IMS||604-595-6000|
|Steve Stobbe||Director of Cyber Security, IMS||604-595-6000|
|Geoff Day||Manager, IMS||604-595-6000|
|Marvin Pinili||Manager, IMS||604-595-6000|
|Greg Sherart||Manager, IMS||604-595-6000|
|Caroline Wang||Manager, IMS||604-595-6000|