Start entering a first or last name to find someone.
Surrey Schools has the second-largest summer learning program in the Lower Mainland with thousands of students spending the weeks of July and August in school every year.
There are five summer school program options:
1. Full Credit - full course content courses
2. Remedial - courses for students who have taken the course already and want to increase their knowledge or better their mark.
3. LEAD Program*
4. Transitions - for students going from grade 7 to grade 8*
5. Elementary - Literacy & Numeracy, Early French Immersion, Late French Immersion*
* Only for Surrey School District students who are referred by their home school and meet the criteria to be enrolled in the summer programs.
Summer School is provided free of charge to students who normally reside in British Columbia. International students and students from other provinces and territories in Canada are charged a fee at the time of registration: $900 per full-credit course, $500 per remedial course. Fees can be paid by calling the Summer Learning Office at 604-595-6077 or in person at 14033 92 Ave., Surrey.
Adults and students who attend an independent or out-of-district school can email the registration form, proof of B.C. residency, & proof of Canadian citizenship or PR card to CEDU-Office@surreyschools.ca. The auto-reply is your confirmation that the email was received. Please send all the information in one email to avoid delays. Course confirmation will be send by email.
Summer Learning Programs
14033 92nd Ave., Surrey, BC V3V 0B7
Please visit Continuing Education to find out more about summer school and to register for courses.