2023-2025 IB Diploma Programme Applications
IB Diploma Programme applications for September 2023 have now closed. If you wish to be added to the waitlist, please complete the application form below and we will contact you if a space becomes available. If you are not a student of the Surrey School District, please contact Johnston Heights to receive a paper application.
When the application period is open, all grade 10 students in Surrey are eligible to apply -- you do not need to be a current student of Johnston Heights. Please review the video before applying. The digital application includes the following requirements:
- Teacher email address for reference
- Letter of Intent (max. 300 words, typed) to the following prompt:
The Learner Profile outlines the attributes to which we work toward every day. Using examples from your life, describe the ways in which you excel in one of the learner profile attributes. After, identify an attribute that you wish to develop further and how you think the IB DP will help you to do so.
- Record of grade 9 and 10 marks and attendance (for non-JH students only)
- Students will need to log in with their Surrey Schools credentials to access the application.
- Paper application packages are available at the school if you do not have a Surrey Schools login
Students and parents should review the following documents prior to applying:
Inquiries related to the Johnston Heights IB Diploma Programme can be directed to:
IB DP Coordinator
Johnston Heights Secondary School