Start entering a first or last name to find someone.
1. We are the largest public school district in British Columbia and 5th largest in Canada with over 100 elementary and 20 secondary schools, so you will be able to find the perfect program at the right school for your child.
2. You have your choice of any of our schools so that you will find the perfect program - and there is no application fee!
3. Students can choose a regular academic program or one of our many specialized programs such as Advanced Placement, International Baccalaureate or Fine Arts.
4. Our modern facilities off well-equipped computer and science labs, libraries, art studios, trade shops and gymnasiums to give your child a well-balanced and diverse education.
5. We offer a wide range of support services for students such as Multi-Cultural Workers, counselors, academic advisors, and customized ESL programs, so your child will have all the help they need to succeed.
6. International students are fully integrated with Canadian students, so they will get to experience our culture and share their own rich heritage with domestic students. Additionally, your child will be supported by dedicated and government-certified teachers at all of our schools.
7. We offer enrollment twice a year for secondary and elementary students, so there is no need to wait to find your child a place at one of our schools.
8. By School Board policy, there are a limited number of international students in each school so that we will be able to focus on your child's unique educational needs and help them reach their potential.
9. Surrey and White Rock, where we are located, offer safe, clean and friendly neighbourhoods located within minutes from downtown Vancouver, so your child can experience what our corner of Canada has to offer.
10. Metropolitan Vancouver, just 40 minutes away, is one of the most exciting cities in the world, with urban sophistication and natural beauty. Vancouver was also the host of the 2010 Winter Olympics.