This translation tool is provided by Google Translate and offers a wide variety of languages. While the tool is intended to provide users with a basic translation of the information available on our website, it may lose some accuracy or context when translating into certain languages.Surrey Schools cannot guarantee the accuracy of any translated information and it is highly recommended that users contact the appropriate departments before acting upon translated information.
Start entering a first or last name to find someone.
COVID 19 Update
In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, we are currently reviewing our transportation services to ensure the health and safety of our students remains our top priority.
Given the uncertainties of our ongoing review and possible directions yet to be received from our provincial health officer Dr. Bonnie Henry, we will likely be unable to confirm our bus capacity or ridership until some point later this summer. We anticipate that the district may have a reduced overall capacity available and this could impact the number of students we are able to approve for ridership.
The 2020-2021 Bus Registration will open soon.
Courtesy rider passes may be purchased by resident students who are not otherwise eligible for free transportation. The 2020-2021 pricing is $300/year per student. Siblings will be charged $150/year. Purchased passes are subject to the following conditions:
1) Established routes cannot not be altered to accommodate purchased pass holders. Students that do not live along the current bus path will have to make their way to the nearest stop.
2) The availability of purchased seats on the bus will be determined after all "eligible" students have been accommodated. Available purchased seats will be awarded first to those that apply prior to June 30, 2020, regardless of previous busing history. If a bus becomes over capacity, the paid seats will be assigned in the following priority to those that have applied by June 30, 2020:
3) Those that apply after June 30, 2020 will be put onto a waitlist to be awarded a seat on a first come first served basis only once an available spot has been established.
4) The fee for a pass is a yearly fee, regardless of use or the number of school days in each month.
5) Fee payment must be provided to the school office in advance of bus service. Payment options can be discussed with the school office.