This translation tool is provided by Google Translate and offers a wide variety of languages. While the tool is intended to provide users with a basic translation of the information available on our website, it may lose some accuracy or context when translating into certain languages.Surrey Schools cannot guarantee the accuracy of any translated information and it is highly recommended that users contact the appropriate departments before acting upon translated information.
Start entering a first or last name to find someone.
The Surrey School District has thousands of students spending the weeks of July and August in school every year.
1. Full Credit - full course content courses
2. Remedial - courses for students who have taken the course already and want to increase their knowledge or better their mark.
3. LEAD Program*
4. Transitions - for students going from grade 7 to grade 8*
5. Elementary - Literacy & Numeracy, Early French Immersion, Late French Immersion*
* Only for Surrey School District students who are referred by their home school and meet the criteria to be enrolled in the summer programs.
Summer School is provided free of charge to students who normally reside in British Columbia. International students and students from other provinces and territories in Canada are charged a fee at the time of registration. $900 per full credit course, $500 per remedial course. Fees can be paid by calling the Summer Learning Office at 604-595-6077 or in person at 14033 92 Avenue, Surrey.
Adults and students who attend an independent or out-of-district school can email the registration form, proof of BC residency, & proof of Canadian citizenship or PR card to CEDU-Office@surreyschools.ca The auto-reply is your confirmation that the email was received. Please send all the information in one email to avoid delays. Course confirmation will be send by email.