This translation tool is provided by Google Translate and offers a wide variety of languages. While the tool is intended to provide users with a basic translation of the information available on our website, it may lose some accuracy or context when translating into certain languages.Surrey Schools cannot guarantee the accuracy of any translated information and it is highly recommended that users contact the appropriate departments before acting upon translated information.
Start entering a first or last name to find someone.
Surrey Schools has the second-largest summer learning program in the Lower Mainland with thousands of students spending weeks in July and August in school every year.
There are five summer learning program options:
1. Full Credit - full course content courses
2. Remedial - courses for students who have taken the course already and want to increase their knowledge or better their mark.
3. LEAD Program*
4. Transitions - for students going from grade 7 to grade 8 *
5. Elementary - Literacy & Numeracy, Early French Immersion, Late French Immersion*
* Only for Surrey School District students who are referred by their home school and meet the criteria to be enrolled in the summer programs.
Summer Learning is provided free of charge to students who normally reside in British Columbia. International students and students from other provinces and territories in Canada are charged a fee at the time of registration: $900 per full-credit course, $500 per remedial course. Fees can be paid by calling the Summer Learning Office at 604-595-6077 or in person at 14033 92 Ave., Surrey.
Summer Learning Programs
14033 92nd Ave., Surrey, BC V3V 0B7